The Wildcat Reserve is an exclusive program which consists of K Fund members who contribute $100,000 or more annually to the K Fund. Specifically, Wildcat Reserve members will be entitled to several exclusive benefits, including:
- A private dinner with Univeristy President, Director of Athletics, Head Coaches for Football, Basketball, and Women’s Basketball.
- A reserved parking space, with personalized name plate, at Commonwealth Stadium and Rupp Arena.
- Opportunity to stand in tunnel (near our locker rooms) at Commonwealth Stadium and Rupp Arena as Wildcat teams take the field / court for one (1) game.
- Specialized UK Nike gear featuring a unique, “members only,” Wildcat Reserve logo.
- Sideline access for the annual Blue / White spring football game.
- Two (2) premium seats at Big Blue Madness.
- Opportunity to attend private practices for football, men’s basketball and women’s basketball to a selected game.
- Credentials to attend post-game press conferences for football, men’s basketball and women’s basketball.
- Increase ticket allotment (based on availability) for bowl, SEC men’s basketball tournament and NCAA men’s basketball tournament.
In addition to these exclusive benefits, Wildcat Reserve members will have access to all K Fund benefits outlined in the K Fund brochure.
We hope you consider this exciting opportunity. Please note that the $100,000 annual gift must be collected from July 1 to June 30 of each fiscal year. Additionally, your current annual and / or capital gifts will count toward the $100,000 payment.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact the K Fund at (859) 257-6300 or email KFund@uky.edu. In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you in the near future and thank you again for your loyal support.