The priority point system is utilized to ensure a fair and equitable allocation of assets of UK Athletics events. The point system is designed to reward loyalty and total dollar contributions in support of UK Athletics. It is used to facilitate demand pertaining to season ticket upgrade request, football season parking requests, post-season tickets including SEC, NCAA and Bowl games.
Priority ranks are updated daily. Even though your point total may not change every day, your priority rank fluctuates based on the point activities of all accounts. Priority ranks range from 1 (highest number of points) to approximately 35,000 (lowest number of points). The K Fund operates on a fiscal year of July 1 – June 30.
You can earn points in these categories each year and they accumulate from year to year.
Season Ticket Purchase*
- One (1) point for every year of season ticket purchase in football and / or men’s basketball, starting in 1987.
- Five (5) points for every year of baseball, women’s basketball, gymnastics or volleyball season ticket purchase. (minimum of 2 season tickets)
*Points are awarded for each year of season ticket purchase, not by the number of season tickets ordered. Priority points associated with season ticket purchases/renewals are added into your account at the end of the sports season.
- Three (3) points for every $100 of K Fund general donation money given each year.
- Two (2) points for every $100 of required annual priority seating donation.
- Five (5) points for each annual membership.
Big Blue Initiative
- Increase your current annual contribution by 15 percent and earn five (5) points in addition to the normal three (3) points per $100.
- Example: You contributed $1,000 for the 2012-13 athletic season. Therefore, 15% of the total 2012-13 donation would equal a minimum donation of $150 needed to join the Big Blue Initiative and earn an additional five (5) extra priority points plus the three (3) points per $100.
- Thirty (30) points for each personalized brick.
Faculty / Staff
- One (1) point for every year of employment with UK.
- Three (3) points for every $10,000 referred by you to UK Athletics.
- Twenty (20) points for each suite ticket (excluding standing room only).
Lifetime points are one-time awards:
- Fifty (50) points …. UK Fellow*
- Fifty (50) points …. UK Letter Winner*
- Twenty (20) points …. Active member of the UK Alumni Association*
*Notification needed to receive credit.
K Fund Priority Rank Estimates – as of July 1st, 2013
|Priority Rank||Total Points|
Contact the K Fund at (859) 257-6300, or KFund@uky.edu, for any questions concerning the priority point system or to determine your current priority rank.